As a software engineer at Schedulicity, you build fast, safe, and seamless DevOps solutions in a collaborative, agile environment. You will have direct impact on a product that significantly improves the lives of business owners and consumers.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment, class and workshop scheduling system and platform for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,700 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 117 million appointments, classes and workshops through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
A Day In The Life:
- Develop DevOps solutions by working with the product team to understand business needs.
- Be a leading team member guiding the software development lifecycle while following agile development practices.
- Mentor team members, review pull requests, and guide evolution of the development pipeline.
- Occasionally present to others based on topics of strong knowledge.
- Provide the appropriate amount of documentation including setup/configuration, technical diagrams, code comments, and clearly written code.
- Attend and participate in regular software deployments as needed.
- Participate in on-call rotations and incident response teams as needed (currently once every 3 months).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years professional DevOps engineering experience.
- Understanding of modern software engineering practices.
- Strong experience with CI/CD, AWS.
- Experience with .NET and Build Server a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Some Experience Within A Few Of The Following Is Desired:
- Working remotely as part of a development team.
- Windows hosting (IIS) and the AWS cloud platform.
- Version control systems Git or SVN.
- JIRA or similar issue tracking systems.
- Confluence or similar documentation systems.
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Open date: May 23, 2019
- Close date: When it’s filled
- Location: Bozeman, MT Home Office
- Send a resume to email@example.com