As the Junior Graphic Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web assets to drive business acquisition into the Schedulicity application. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in typography, iconography, color, space and texture to help our users successfully sign up, onboard and become long-time fans of our product.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment scheduling system and marketplace for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,300 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 110 million appointments through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Leverages knowledge of digital design principles to manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Generates clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end to support acquisition marketing activities across ads, landing pages, social media, blog posts, email and event support materials to boost conversion, engagement and retention.
- Translates campaign objectives, business requirements, user needs, and technical concepts into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Works collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Support A/B testing and optimization of the business marketing site, including managing tracking documents and design versions.
- Executes design support and production for the content marketing program, including concepting blog imagery, publishing and tagging blog posts, and creating promotional assets for content syndication.
- Remains abreast of technological advances in the field and identifies areas of application in the organization.
- Performing other duties and assuming new responsibilities as the Department’s needs change.
- No supervisory duties are required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years related experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Experience working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues.
- Related operations experience in sales, marketing, development and support.
System Knowledge Requirements:
- Requires familiarity with HTML and various graphic design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Thorough knowledge of service, class, and workshop-based businesses.
- WordPress familiarity and experience a plus.
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Open date: May 19, 2019
- Close date: When it’s filled
- Location: Bozeman, MT Home Office
- Send a resume to email@example.com