See what all the fuss is about at Schedulicity…
COME WORK WITH US
If you like making others’ lives easier and you like to live an easy life yourself, you’ll like it here a lot. Nestled in the beautiful Gallatin Valley, we work hard to play hard. High fives and compliments are our company’s primary form of communication. Our supportive and interdisciplinary teamwork allows us to accomplish our goals with the whole team adding to our success. Oh, and dogs are welcome.
Build honest relationships through healthy communication
Live human to human
Listen first, then go above and beyond
Honor positivity with an open mind
Pop dat ego
Do the right thing
Believe and trust in the cause
Be part of the solution
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment, class and workshop scheduling system and platform for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 4,800 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 96 million appointments, classes and workshops through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Located in Bozeman, MT
Kick-ass team of 44 rockstars
Launched in 2010
SO YOU WANT
TO JOIN US?
Take a look at our available jobs.
There are currently no available positions in administration. Check back later!
There are currently no available positions in marketing. Check back later!
Software Development Engineer in Test
Schedulicity is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test with a passion for building automated testing frameworks from the ground up. The ideal candidate understands the importance of empowering teams to release when ready without sacrificing quality for speed. You prefer outcomes over output. You have experience automating front end testing as well as automating backend testing. You enjoy working with teams and helping others succeed. You value communication. You are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and helping our QA department when needed. You love being a mentor for continuous improvement on quality-related internal processes and techniques.
- Gain and maintain thorough knowledge of the Schedulicity application
- Work with the Engineering and QA teams in creating unit tests for web and native applications
- Reduce the need for manual testing
- Evolve the CI/CD pipeline
- Create and maintain automated UI test cases to help provide full testing coverage – this includes automated tests for web and native mobile applications
- Report on automated test results
- Advance testing technologies as needed to maintain best practices and improve efficiency
- Mentor Schedulicity team members on QA automation
- Participate in on-call rotation and help identify potential production issues
- Collaborate with peers in engineering, product and design teams to release high quality features
System Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Native application experience – iOS and Android native apps
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor, Appium or similar technologies
- Experience with version control systems
- Familiar with Visual Studio, IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
Qualifications/Work Experience Requirements:
- BS CS/EE/CE, or 3+ years of experience as a Test Engineer
- Automated UI testing experience
- Experience building test environments from the ground up
- Proficient in educating teams in writing and implementing unit tests
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Salary – dependent upon experience, comprehensive benefits package
Open Date: February 13, 2018
Close Date: When it’s filled
Where: Bozeman, Montana
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
There are currently no available positions in support. Check back later!
Even if you don’t see a job you’re looking for, be sure to reach out to us if you think you would be a good fit on our rockstar team! We would love to hear from you!