Schedulicity started with an idea: to make online scheduling easy. We build calendar solutions for micro-businesses and pride ourselves on bringing great experiences to our users. We love our customers, and they love us back. Our solutions are used by thousands of businesses and consumers nationally, allowing our providers unlimited access to new clients, while empowering them to manage their business more efficiently.
As the Optimization and Engagement Specialist at Schedulicity, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the product marketing funnel with special attention paid to driving user engagement KPIs forward. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers and strategists to build a comprehensive framework to help our users successfully sign up, onboard and become long-time fans of our product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually A/B test key conversion points in the product marketing funnel to increase leads-to-customer conversion rates and funnel efficiencies to propel critical business KPIs and company revenue forward.
- Optimize user journey, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous web and native app testing and user experience improvements.
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized testing plans & optimization brilliance.
- Drive strategic recommendations to optimize our top-of-funnel conversion paths based on late-funnel engagement and conversion behavior to increase growth volume by performance.
- Work collaboratively with the product development team to ensure cohesive user experiences between marketing & in-app environments, as well as assists with testing of product launches and onboarding experiences.
- Collaborate with all internal and external delivery teams such as our, creative teams, business intelligence and analytics, customer service and leadership team.
- Continual evaluation and improvement on the effectiveness of campaigns through data-driven strategy and KPI focused analysis; Identify opportunities for growth and retention to increase revenue and product marketing ROI.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of all active tests and current results for periodic reporting to leadership team
Operating System Knowledge Requirements:
- Requires proficiency with HTML and various marketing automation platforms
- Familiarity with various marketing and A/B testing tools (Intercom, AppCues, & VWO)
- Knowledge of testing tools, methodologies, and analysis of results, current product and future iterations
- Thorough knowledge of service, class, and workshop-based businesses
Work Experience/Training/Certifications Requirements:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and/or 5+years related experience
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics
- Ability to work completely independently on testing development & execution, as well as, lead, manage and prioritize responsibilities and tasks for a cross-functional product marketing team of 4-5
- Experience working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues
- Related operations experience in sales, marketing, development and support
Schedulicity is an online booking and business management platform that offers simple, yet powerful, tools to help businesses get found and booked by local consumers. We’ve facilitated more than $8 billion dollars in appointment-based commerce in over 50 different service sectors (i.e. Health, Wellness, Beauty, Home Services, etc..). Our goal is to make lives easier and businesses more successful.
Open Date: May 21, 2020
Where: Bozeman, Montana or remote work for the right candidate
Email your resume to: email@example.com