Schedulicity is looking for a Quality Assurance Software Tester with a passion for manual testing and tracking down software defects. The ideal candidate understands the importance of working with teams to release when ready without sacrificing quality for speed. You prefer outcomes over output. You enjoy working with teams and helping others succeed. You value communication. You want to ensure a quality product is released to our customers, ensuring our business customers are successful entrepreneurs.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment scheduling system and marketplace for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,300 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 110 million appointments through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and maintain thorough knowledge of the Schedulicity application
- Manually test feature work including but not limited to our Schedulicity web application and native apps as well as our integrated partners
- Create and maintain test cases to help provide full testing coverage
- Create test plans for web and native applications to ensure a feature is being fully tested
- Create and maintain application and protocol documentation
- Consistent review and maintenance of discovered issues during testing
- Assist with release testing
- Participate in on-call rotation for production night releases
- Collaborate with peers in engineering, product, design, and CX teams to release high quality features
- Bachelor’s Degree or 1+ years of experience as a software tester
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred but not required
System Knowledge Requirements:
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Native application experience – iOS and Android native apps
- JIRA and Confluence or other sprint management/documentation services
- TestRails or similar test case management software
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Open date: April 18, 2019
- Close date: When it’s filled
- Location: Bozeman, MT Home Office
- Send a resume to email@example.com