As the Social Media Strategist, your day-to-day tasks will consist of coordinating visually engaging, innovative and functional social, print and web content to support top-of-funnel activities that drive business sign-ups in the Schedulicity application through organic social media & events. You will use your knowledge and skills in marketing, social media practices, and copywriting to help our users successfully sign up and become long-time fans of our product.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment scheduling system and marketplace for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,300 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 110 million appointments through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses knowledge of marketing principles to assist and coordinate materials for social media, ambassador & advocate program promotions, blog imagery & assets, print advertisements, event materials, and informative and instructional material for a variety of media outlets.
- Manages, schedules and produces the Schedulicity organic social media channels by preparing and developing social media content to support and grow the organization’s social media footprint and performance. Current reach includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Plans, develops and maintains social media content calendar & tracking documents; Responds to all incoming messages & comments on social media or funnels them to the correct department; Find and engage with potential followers.
- Organize, coordinate & support all aspects of several consumer and industry events.
- Works collaboratively with other marketing and design team members to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Performing other duties and assuming new responsibilities as the Department’s needs change.
- No supervisory duties are required.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years related experience
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and produce deliverables in a short time.
- Strong communication skills, time management and adaptable can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns & competing priorities in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Related operations experience in sales, marketing, development and graphic design a plus
Operating System Knowledge Requirements:
- Requires familiarity with HTML, social media management tools and various marketing tracking platforms
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Open date: April 25, 2019
- Close date: When it’s filled
- Location: Bozeman, MT Home Office
- Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org