As the Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll oversee the strategic and operational success of our marketing automation through email and in-app programs. The Marketing Automation Manager will help strategize, develop and implement engagement and retention campaigns for Schedulicity users. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and will be responsible for administration, management and measurement of our marketing automation and CRM platforms to drive ROI and an exceptional consumer experience.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment scheduling system and marketplace for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,300 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 110 million appointments through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bring experience in lead nurture, email marketing and SaaS marketing campaigns to support lead engagement, conversion, up-sell, and retention objectives.
- Build and manage email campaigns elements – body design, CTAs, and subject lines.
- A/B test engagement and retention campaigns.
- Use audience segmentation to increase success rate.
- Create and execute goal-oriented retention and engagement campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems
- Build and maintain email reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations
- Create and expand qualified leads through the enhancement of overall customer experience and engagement
- Analyze competitor email programs including the development of counter strategies and initiatives
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with email marketing, in-app messaging, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Analytical mindset; Must be able to derive meaning from data and leverage A/B testing and email optimization to drive critical business KPIs.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns & competing priorities in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Knowledge of best strategies for sales and marketing operations, automation, and workflow processes
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics, VWO, and Intercom a plus
- Ability to develop and drive testing strategies that involve creative targeting and A/B and multivariate testing
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Open Date: February 21, 2019
Close Date: When it’s filled
Where: Bozeman, Montana-Home Office or Remote OK
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org