Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-level
Industry: Agile Software Development, SaaS
Role: Software Engineer, Web
Company size: 50-100 people
Company type: Private
Technologies: #angular #typescript #css #less #spa
As a software engineer at Schedulicity, you build web applications in a collaborative, agile environment. You will have direct impact on a product that significantly improves the lives of business owners and consumers.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment, class and workshop scheduling platform for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,700 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 117 million appointments, classes and workshops through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
A day in the life…
- Develop web applications by working with the product team to understand business needs.
- Participate as a team member in the software development lifecycle while following agile development practices.
- Mentor team members, review pull requests and guide evolution of applications.
- Occasionally present to others based on topics of strong knowledge.
- Provide the appropriate amount of documentation including setup/configuration, technical diagrams, code comments, and clearly written code.
- Attend and participate in regular software deployments as needed.
- Participate in on-call rotations and incident response teams as needed (currently once every 3 months).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional web development using the Angular framework.
- Understanding of modern software engineering practices.
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Single page apps (spa), CSS/Less, Angular 2+ and Typescript.
- Excellent communication skills.
Some experience within a few of the following areas is desired:
- Experience developing and consuming REST APIs.
- Version control systems Git or SVN.
- JIRA or similar issue tracking systems.
- Confluence or similar documentation systems.
NOTE – At this time Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Open Date: January 28, 2019
Close Date: When it’s filled
Where: Bozeman, Montana
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org