From Drab to Fab in 10 minutes: Easy Morning Makeup Tutorial Video
By Marcelina Pulcini
Ever wake up late and now you’re rushing to work? My goodness that’s me! I hit snooze more times than I’d like to admit.
So how do you get ready for work when you barely even have time to make a cup of coffee? Simple: Prioritize!
If you can’t fully do your hair or makeup, go minimalist and figure out what is the best thing to do for you in the moment. For me, I love to make sure my skin is fresh and moisturized. See my complete tutorial below!
*Side Note: I love these products but they may not be for everyone. My skin tends to be very dry combination skin and my hair is thick but fine. Tell us in the comments what products do you love!
- Dry Shampoo & Light Hair oil keeps my hair clean and tames those flyaways. (Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo &Healthy Sexy Hair Love Oil).
- Witch Hazel to clean my skin & had some moisture.
- Eye Roller for depuffing (Botanics All Bright Eye Roller)
- Vitamin C Serum to brighten and moisturize (Lumene Glow Boost Essence)
- Prep + Prime Spray with Caffeine to prep for makeup (Mac Prep + Prime Fix Plus)
- Hydrating Foundation (Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation applied with a damp Real Techniques Beauty Sponge)
- Brightening Concelear (Naked by Urban Decay)
- Brow Shaping (NYX Micro Brow Pencil)
- Highligher (Colourpop Super Shock Highlighter)
- Mascara (Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara)
- Setting Spray (Urbay Decay All Nighter)
And you’re ready to go!