The Director of Marketing will be managing Schedulicity’s marketing teams and coordinating company strategy across every channel of the customer funnel, including digital marketing, print, out of home, TV, social media and creative content.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment scheduling system and marketplace for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 8,000 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 125 million appointments through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with and reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing to plan, direct and manage marketing strategies, functions, policies, objectives and initiatives. Manages day-to-day marketing operations, with a heavy focus on digital marketing.
- Plans, controls, and directs activities of the marketing team. Leaders of each marketing channel will report to this role. Develop and mentor the staff.
- Guides the development and communication of all relevant marketing content including product marketing, engaging presentations, video production, social media and internal communications.
- Oversees market research and designs marketing plans for Schedulicity’s specific features and services. Reviews changes in the marketplace and recommends marketing strategy.
- Delivers an exceptional and engaging experience while keeping pace with quickly changing trends and business growth.
- Develops a close working relationship and an integrated process with analytics, customer experience, and product development. Promotes a culture of collaboration.
- Effectively manage a team that develops and executes dynamic campaigns that drive growth for all target segments.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in the tech space.
- Team management. Ability to develop and manage a high-performance team focused on accountability while exceeding expectations.
- Well versed in A/B testing methodology in order to support our testing culture.
- Highly detail oriented as there are a lot of moving parts that represent Schedulicity’s marketing efforts
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Quantitatively oriented. This position will work closely with Schedulicity’s analytics team.
- Ability to lead, create and work within a cross-functional team environment.
- Displays a strong understanding and experience in marketing technology.
At this time, Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Open Date: December 11, 2018
Where: Bozeman, Montana-Home Office
Interested? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org