Software Product Owner
The Product Manager helps manage the vision, strategy, and roadmap. This position knows the market, our users, the product, and the competition. The role creates innovative product plans that address real user needs and tells the story of what we’re building, how we’ll get there, why it will be awesome, and why we’ll win.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide updates
- Help determine product features and their order of implementation
- Participate in customer site visits to interact with customers as well as review customer written feedback to composeuser stories
- Maintaining close relations with the Schedulicity support department and our customer base to keep a finger on thepulse of what issues/problems our users are facing and how we can address those problems
- Using data analytics to measure success of strategic product initiatives and identify opportunities for productenhancements to improve usability, engagement, on-boarding and conversion
- As able, documenting out internal product development process to provide a basis for evaluation and improvement.
- Collaborate successfully with a cross-functional, Agile team that includes developers, quality assurance testers, andbusiness stakeholders
- Be the voice of our customers and the keeper of the product
- Help facilitate communication between our Schedulicity users and our development teamSystem Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with a Saas-based business model
- Word, Excel, Jira, and Intercom
- Exposure to User testing
- Exposure to Data analytics and SQL
Qualifications/Work Experience Requirements:
You are an empathetic person that loves using technology to solve problems. You realize that you can’t have everything but keep trying. You are a great listener but aren’t afraid to speak up. You know that there is always a solution, it is just a matter of finding it. You love working with people as much as you enjoy diving into a solo project. You crave the opportunity and growth of a large company but the flexibility and camaraderie of a small private one. You look for inspiration in places people might overlook. You strive for the best user experience. You are a positive individual that enjoys working with a diverse team. You are the first to give praise to others. You are constantly looking for ways to improve. You can easily and effortless talk to anyone. You are endlessly curious and love diving into the depths of a problem to get to its core. No job is too big or small to take on.
- Personable, with a light-hearted approach to life, who loves helping people
- Experimenter’s mindset
- Active Listener
- Attention to detail (prove this by sending your inquiry addressed to ‘Ms. Tessmacher’)
- Knowledge of service and class-based business practices
- Extremely well-organized
- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Experience leading small teams
- Able to work well with others as well as independently
- Willingness to be flexible and perform responsibilities not specifically identified in the job description and assuming new responsibilities as the Department’s needs change.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedulicity is an online booking and business management platform that offers simple, yet powerful, tools to help businesses get found and booked by local consumers. We’ve facilitated more than $8 billion dollars in appointment-based commerce in over 50 different service sectors (i.e. Health, Wellness, Beauty, Home Services, etc…). Our goal is to make lives easier and businesses more successful.