We’re looking for an outstanding Scrum Master who knows how to work with teams of highly skilled engineers in a fast-moving agile environment. As a Scrum Master at Schedulicity you are passionate about agile, communication, group dynamics and coaching. You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your teams and to improve the organization.
Schedulicity is the leading online appointment, class and workshop scheduling system and platform for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,700 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 117 million appointments, classes and workshops through Schedulicity. Since launching in 2010, Schedulicity has earned prestigious awards for excellence in technology and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coach teams facing tough challenges e.g. related to how they work and interact together
- Coach individuals in order for them to grow and develop
- Teach teams agile methodologies
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team offsites
- Actively try to identify waste and areas of improvement
- Work toward a common goal: creating autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
- Actively reflect on our own behavior and continuously attempt to improve our most important asset – our people, and our way of working.
- Use retrospectives, workshops, book clubs, feedback, reflection, educations, and many other tools to do this.
- 2+ years-experience working as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile software development teams, ideally in a technology start-up.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed and organizations evolve.
- Possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow.
- Possess the ability to work with high-performing teams and challenge them to improve even further
- You’re energized by working in a fast-moving start-up environment and would enjoy helping shape a growing organization.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to be flexible with hours to meet the needs of the business. Attend and participate in regular software deployments, generally outside of normal work hours.
- Close vision for PC work, sitting/standing for long periods of time, repetitive wrist movements
- Able to work independently and collaboratively to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
NOTE – At this time Schedulicity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
Open Date: September 10, 2018
Close Date: When it’s filled
Where: Bozeman, Montana-Home Office. Must be willing to relocate.
Interested? Email your resume to email@example.com