Book on Instagram through Schedulicity!

By August 2, 2018Features, Updates
Book on Instagram through Schedulicity - Free online scheduling & Marketing tools
Book on Instagram through Schedulicity - Free online scheduling & marketing tools

BOOK ON INSTAGRAM!

Attention Instagram business users! A lot of your clients follow you on Instagram – they want to see the latest nail designs, hair styles or trends in your industry. It also gives them a glimpse of who you are, and we all know that the service industry is based on good relationships. And you want to be right there when they’re inspired to book…

Well now, clients don’t even have to leave Instagram to book with you! You can now add a “Book” button on your Instagram account that links to your Schedulicity account! This means you get to be that much more accessible when people’s impulses kick in – they’re excited about your latest post and bam, booked; reminded that they need to make that appointment and bam, booked.

How to add the “Book” button to your account:

Note: Your Instagram account must be a business account. If you need help with that, click here.

1. Login to Instagram and go to your Profile page.
  2. Click “Edit Profile”.
  3. Select “Contact Options”.
  4. Click on “Add an action button”.
  5. Select “Schedulicity” from the list.
  6. Copy and paste your booking URL (if you need help finding that, go to your business listing page, under Spread the Word).
  7. Make sure to tell your clients about it! Share a post or story letting them know how!

How to book on Instagram:

When a consumer selects “Book” on your Instagram page, they will be redirected to the mobile web version of Schedulicity and taken through the regular booking workflow. This helps you catch your clients where they’re at, versus sending them a link in a pesky email, having them open the mobile app or trusting them to find you on their own. We’re bridging the gap from “I need to book” to “Booked!”.

Schedulicity is the leading online appointment, class and workshop scheduling system and platform for discovering and booking local services in more than 50 different industries. Consumers in more than 7,700 cities across the U.S. and Canada have booked over 110 million appointments, classes and workshops through Schedulicity.

Join the discussion 15 Comments

• Violet says:

I tried to do this but after I enter my schedulicity url IG won’t allow me to ckic through to save it. The little check mark on the right side is gray and I can’t click on it.

• Mikaleen says:

Hey Violet!
      Are you still having issues with this? I would love to help walk through it with you to see if we can figure it out. If you want to reach out to us by email (support@schedulicity.com) or chat with us using the purple chat bubble in your account, we can communicate faster and get this working for you! 🙂
      Thanks for reaching out!
      Miki

• Sue says:

Where are the instructions for Facebook?

• Dori Ossmann says:

Just FYI, when I try to set this up, I go through the steps perfectly and the CTA button never shows on my IG page.

• Mikaleen says:

Hi Dori! Let’s get this figured out for you! I will send your information over to our Customer Experience rockstars who will reach out and get you going with this integration! Thanks for reaching out!
      Miki

• Whitney Boling says:

Not working. After entering my link the check mark stays grey.

• Jaime says:

Hey Whitney! So sorry you are having trouble. We would love to help get this figured out. Feel free to email (support@schedulicity.com) or chat with us using the purple chat bubble in your account. We’re here to help! 🙂

• Linda says:

Is it working yet for Google pixel?

• Jaime says:

Hey there Linda! The Google pixel bug is something we’re looking into and hopefully will get fixed soon! Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Victor Buchelli says:

Yes,I would desire booking a reading session about my brother George Buchelli

Please,let me know what todo….

Sincerely,
    Victor Anthony Buchelli

• Jaime says:

Hey Victor! If you are trying trying to reach out to one of our awesome businesses about an appointment reach out to them directly as we are the online booking software businesses use to manage their schedule. Have a great day!

• I signed up for Instagram back in the day because it was the only way I was allowed to share photos. It’s been so long. I just added a photo to Instagram & it didn’t make it to my Schedulicity page. I have a vague memory that I had to write #maggie to get it there. Am I behind the times? Please inform. Thank you.

• Jaime says:

Hi there! You are most likely right, it could be that you specified a specific hashtag. If you wouldn’t mind reaching out to our customer support rockstars at support@schedulicity.com or 877-582-0494 they’ll be happy to help get your instagram photos linked up to your Schedulicity account. Have a great day!